HTML/JAVA

Monday 7 October 2013

Squirrel...a family term for distraction

My family has a term for attention deficit that we got while playing with our dogs. Dogs live in the moment and no matter what they're doing, if a squirrel enters their domain...it's all about the squirrel. So it's a playful term we use whenever we get distracted.
I was up in my studio trying to come up with a piece for the latest GOE challenge. I had everything that I needed in front of me and somehow I had a squirrel moment & ended up with this piece. It had nothing...NOTHING...in it that I was supposed to use for the challenge.



This piece is called All Cocked UP. It was a little dark but the rooster is crowing so I guess he's got his timing all mixed up...as roosters sometimes do when they're young.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...my studio must have a whole family of squirrels living in it these days! I can't wait to see this on Wednesday Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd enjoy that term.

    ReplyDelete